Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Olympics Day

On the Olympics day at pt england school we had the  Olympics games. We had to do some activities so we can win some points so we can come first place  so the first game that Fiji play was socre so we play so the goalkeeper was going to kick off I got the ball and was running and I was at the goad so i kicked it and it got in so we got the first goal so the next side was going to kick off so they kicked it so so I got the ball so I was at the goalkeeper so i kicked it but the  goalkeeper catch   it so that was not a goal so it was only five minutes so I got the last goal so Fiji had 21 points so we moved on with the next  activities  so the next activities was hitit it was a fun game to play  so we had to hit the ball with the bat so we hit the ball and the ball went was going so fast when I hit it so we all had a turns. So Fiji wins at hitit so when we win the Fiji would say Fiji Fiji Fiji.    

No comments:

Post a Comment