Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Film Festival

 Jumping on the bus with friends  we were waiting until we had got to Sylvia park we got off the bus and we had to line up outside so after that  we were going inside the movie  and i was sitting with my friends. The first movie came up so we had to listen to the people that was talking about their movie  so we had to be good to the year ones and like their movies.  I was skipping with excitement and then it was my classroom   Film Festival movie I was waiting for this movie.The movie s trid told my friends that it is our movie so we had Josh and Marika walking up the stairs and   talking about our movie. my favorite  part was we had a fun time at the  Film Festival movie and we all enjoyed it and we were so proud that our movie was great and we all were happy about our movie and made as all  feel amazing. And my favorite  movie was go for gold because it was our movie it was so great at the end because  we all had to wave our flag and go outside for our movie .we went back to class and do some blog comets.

No comments:

Post a Comment